As winter has well and truly arrived – it’s freezing outside, we thought that this week the perfect theme would be ‘winter is coming’. Of course, if like me you are a Game of Thrones fan, the first thought that pops into your head will probably be white walkers, the wall, and of course, Jon Snow.
While you are, of course, welcome to write about whatever you like – as long as it links to the theme, that is – it would be lovely to hear what winter means to you. Perhaps you and your family have certain winter traditions? Or maybe, like me, you have things that you have to do to get in the Christmas spirit? Whatever winter means to you, we want to hear about it.
A Little About the Weekender
The Weekender is an awesome Themed Link Party! It runs from Friday to Sunday, with the week’s theme being announced at the Party’s opening on Friday! The theme will always be somewhat broad so you can bring your own interpretation to the table, feel free to think outside of the box!
- Please follow each host on at least 1 social media site! We want to get to know you!
- Check out someone else’s link and leave a comment, meet knew & awesome bloggers!
- Link to a specific post, NOT your main blog. 🙂
- Link up posts that relate to the weeks theme! It can be a new post specifically written for the link, or an old post that fits the theme!
PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS.ETSY SHOPS ARE ALLOWED BLACK FRIDAY/SHOP SMALL SATURDAY WEEKEND! SHOP SMALL YA’LL!
- Grab our awesome Linky Bling Button below and link back to the Link Up on your blog!
- Have fun! We can’t wait to read your awesome posts!
You can find out MORE HERE!
This Week’s Featured Link!
This Week’s “The Weekender” Theme is: #WinterIsComing!