This time in two weeks it will be Christmas Day – that’s just 14 days! How exciting is that?! I must make a confession – deep breath, I haven’t done all of my Christmas shopping yet. I am hoping to get it done over the next week or so, or else I’ll be doing what I did last year – Christmas Eve shopping. (Don’t EVER do this, trust me, it’s a total nightmare!)
A Little About the Weekender
The Weekender is an awesome Themed Link Party! It runs from Friday to Sunday, with the week’s theme being announced at the Party’s opening on Friday! The theme will always be somewhat broad so you can bring your own interpretation to the table, feel free to think outside of the box!
- Please follow each host on at least 1 social media site! We want to get to know you!
- Check out someone else’s link and leave a comment, meet knew & awesome bloggers!
- Link to a specific post, NOT your main blog. 🙂
- Link up posts that relate to the weeks theme! It can be a new post specifically written for the link, or an old post that fits the theme! PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS.
- Grab our awesome Linky Bling Button below and link back to the Link Up on your blog!
- Have fun! We can’t wait to read your awesome posts!
You can find out MORE HERE!
This Week’s Featured Link!
This Week’s “The Weekender” Theme is: #ChristmasCheer
We’re doing something a little bit different this month. Since Christmas is one of the very BEST time of year, every weekend except the last will be themed #ChristmasCheer! We can’t wait to see you guys linking up all of your Christmas themed posts! Tell us your favorite Christmas Story, your favorite part of Hanukkah, or the best Kwanzaa tradition! Gift Guides, Recipes, Crafts and DIYs and More! Feel free to link up TWO posts, just be sure to visit and comment on 2 other links!
[tweetthis]I just linked up at #TheWeekender #ChristmasCheer #LinkParty! Join me and #LinkUp your #Christmas posts! http://xolorey.com/the-weekender-7/[/tweetthis]