I don’t know about you but I am a MASSIVE PROSECCO FAN! I could, quite literally, drink the bubbly stuff by the gallon. A glass of prosecco is my go-to drink wherever I am, be it at a wedding or a night out with the girls.
Being such a huge prosecco lover, I was over the moon when I heard that Miss Ivy Events was holding Bubbles Festival in Exeter this coming Saturday – November 4th – at Exeter Castle. Especially as there’s going to be a ‘Pimp Your Prosecco’ bar in attendance, where you can top off your bubbly with syrups and fresh fruits.
What will be on offer at the festival?
- Quality hand-picked suppliers to offer advice and samples!
- Mixologists showing you how to make your favourite bubbly cocktails.
- Talks and presentations from specialists.
- Dedicated Bubbles Clinic.
- Bars with over 20 different types of Prosecco, fizz and cocktails.
- Pimp Prosecco bar – add your favourite fruits and cordials!
- A selection of wood-fired pizzas and antipasti platters as well as delicious cakes . Vegetarian options will be available
- A selection of music and singers, from Jazz to more lively bands that will have you dancing!
How can you get tickets?
When booking please choose between afternoon session 12:30 – 17:00 or evening session 18:30 – 23:00 (Your tickets includes one session only).
Adult Ticket £18.00 per person (plus online booking fee) includes:
- Glass of Prosecco cocktail on arrival
- Bubbles cotton bag
- Branded champagne flute
- Taster drinks card (4 free tasters)
- Live entertainment
- Trade stands
- Cocktail demos & cocktail recipe cards
- Bubbles Masterclass
V.I.P. Ticket £35.00 per person includes all of the above, plus:
- Afternoon tea (day session) or antipasti platter (evening session)
- 20cl bottle of Prosecco
- Reserved seating in the VIP area for duration of Festival
- Table service for first 2 hours
Tickets can only be booked online there will be no tickets available on the door. All guests must show photo I.D. upon arrival and the name must match that printed on your ticket. (Bubbles Festival encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk.)
Want to WIN TICKETS?
How about winning tickets to Bubbles Festival? Imagine being lucky enough to get into the festival for free – how amazing would that be?
In collaboration with Miss Ivy Events, I am giving away two standard tickets for Saturday evening’s session of Bubbles Festival in Exeter.
The winner will be announced on Thursday evening with the tickets being emailed over.