This week, we choose the theme for our link party as #prayfortheworld – with what’s been going on in the world, we thought it was only right. Just like Lorey – you can check out her blog here, my heart is breaking. From the atrocities in Paris to the attacks in Africa, this week has been one of the most awful in our history.
Innocent people have been taken from loved ones too soon and murder is once again being used as a weapon. Last Friday night when I first heard about what was happening in Paris, I was so shocked and so, so sad. I don’t often pray, but I put my hands together and said a prayer, asking God for his help.
What has happened is truly awful, and may have struck fear into us all, but they will not win. Time and time again, extremist groups have tried to take over the world, but no matter how hard they’ve tried, they have never won. When something like this happens, the countries of the world unite, and as one, we are strong enough to defeat the threat.
A Little About the Weekender
The Weekender is an awesome, NEW, Themed Link Party! It runs from Friday morning to Sunday night with the week’s theme being announced at the Party’s opening on Friday! The theme will always be somewhat broad so you can bring your own interpretation to the table, feel free to think outside of the box!
- Please follow each host on at least 1 social media site! We want to get to know you!
- Check out someone else’s link and leave a comment, meet knew & awesome bloggers!
- Link to a specific post, NOT your main blog. 🙂
- Link up posts that relate to the weeks theme! It can be a new post specifically written for the link, or an old post that fits the theme! PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS- let’s keep this blogtastic!
- Grab our awesome Linky Bling Button below and link back to the Link Up on your blog!
- Have fun! We can’t wait to read your awesome posts!
You can find out MORE HERE!
This Week’s Featured Link!
This Week’s “The Weekender” Theme is: #PrayForTheWorld!